Arizona Birko-Flor Sandals (Kids)BIR-SAN-1012539-GRL-SP20
The BIRKENSTOCK Arizona is a genuine classic. The elegant style of this shoe is rounded off by the colour-coordinated footbed, the outsole and the buckles. The upper is made of skin-friendly, durable Birko-Flor® synthetic material, designed to resemble nubuck leather.
At the heart of every Birkenstock design is the legendary footbed. The details are all in the design; each element of the footbed serves a purpose to encourage proper foot wellbeing and health. The result is signature style coupled with all day comfort.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: Birko-Flor® nubuck
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Details: two straps, each with an adjustable metal pin buckle
- Made in Germany
- Birko-Flor nubuck is made of easy-to-care-for and hygienic PVC, which has been lined on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece. The surface looks like nubuck leather. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin and comfortable.
- The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.