Re-Up Down Recycled JacketJON-MAN-REUP-DOW-PUF-WMN-WT23
This product is sold out. Enter your email, and we'll notify you when it’s back in stock.
The first puffy in the world made with 100% recycled fabrics and 100% upcycled 750-fill down.
The Re-Up Down Hoodie is your best friend when the temps drop and the flakes start flying. The hoodie offers sustainably produced warmth with the added functionality of an under the helmet hood. It’s made with 100% recycled 750-fill down, plus water repellent 100% recycled outer shell fabric, and is one of the only jackets in the world made with recycled down of such premium quality. To save space in your backcountry pack, the hoodie stuffs into the zippered internal chest pocket. Wear it on it’s own, or slip it under a shell jacket, the Re-Up Down Hoodie is a technical layering piece that will look great, and keep you cozy warm, anywhere from a night on the town to a cold day in the backcountry.
- YYK Natulon® recycled zips
- Recycled polyester zip pull cords
- Elastic cuffs and waist
- Included self-stowing pocket
- Zipped internal chest pocket
- Two large internal drop pockets
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Weight: 380 gr / 13.40 oz. (size M)
- Oeko-Tex standard 100
- We guarantee Jones outerwear with a lifetime warranty. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.