This product is sold out.
The Penny 2, first released in 2004, was inspired by a hiking boot that Tom was wearing while embracing the extreme UK weather. After taking a few vert and park runs at Radlands Skate Park in England, he felt this is how he wanted his next shoe to be. The PENNY 2 is dripping with style, durability and comfort.
- Triple stitch toe cap
- X3 Stitched High Quality Suede Panels for Durability
- Mid-top silhouette for support
- Durable, Grippy, Rubber outsole for insane board feel and control
- Internal heel cup for secure fit
- Comfortable heel cup and tab keeps foot snug and rear trouser leg off the ground
- Lycra tongue straps to keep laces loose and shoe secure
- Debossed Tom Penny Signature on tongue
- Premium slide-out drawer Tom Penny shoebox
- Premium Tom Penny Tissue Paper