MORE QUANTITIES COMING
This product is sold out. Enter your email, and we'll notify you when it’s back in stock.
The Lizzie, the first signature skate shoe from Lizzie Armanto, breaks as much new ground as Lizzie herself with a unique solution to the universal problems of skate shoes—a better-fitting, more durable, and sustainably conscious solution for all skateboarders. Created with organic materials and inclusivity in mind, Lizzie and Vans are proud to deliver something completely different for a new generation of skateboarders.
- MATERIALS - The all-new upper is made from 100% organic renewable cotton.
- UNIVERSAL FIT: This all-new performance fit was designed by Lizzie to meet the needs of a wider range of skateboarders. The stretch tongue straps offer added lockdown and tongue stabilization.
- BOARDFEEL AND IMPACT PROTECTION: Made using EcoCush™ foam, a 70% biobased PU foam (Fates™) partially sourced from plants per the ASTM D6866-16 reference standard, The Lizzie offers a new, lower-profile sockliner that provides the boardfeel and impact protection you demand.
- LEGENDARY GRIP: A brand-new bottom plate design utilizes forefoot flex grooves, zonal waffle lugs for durability and support, plus SickStick™ rubber (a compound made of 60% natural rubber harvested from trees) paired with a micro-waffle pattern, and gives you the grip you expect from Vans with a broken-in feel right out of the box.
- DURABILITY: DURACAP™ reinforcements in high-wear areas, plus a thicker 3D molded DURACAP™ toe cap, provide extra durability.