Rugged. Right off the production line. Our Crazy Horse leather arrives looking marked and worn, and only gets better with age. These 1460 boots are set on our double-height Bex sole, which brings a little bit of extra height and edge with the same DM's versatility. With 8 brushed eyelets punched through the Original DM's silhouette, they're marked by our iconic yellow welt stitching and heel loop.
Détails du produit
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- Crazy Horse is a heavyweight leather with a tough, textured appearance — designed to look worn in from the first step
- Elevated edge you can wear every day. The Bex sole is 1 3/8 inch with a rugged commando tread pattern — for traction and a chunky profile without too much height. Designed to test your limits
- Construction - Made with our Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Sole Height - Platform height: 1 in; Heel height: 1 3/8 in
- Narrow last - Recommended for narrow to average width feet