Goggle Line Miner L Sage Kotsenburg Signature SeriesOAK-GOG-7070A9-WT22
This product is sold out. Enter your email, and we'll notify you when it’s back in stock.
Developed in partnership with 21x X Games medalist and 2x Olympic medalist snowboarder Sage Kostenberg, his signature graphic theme “Red Mountain” was inspired by his desire for humankind unite with our planet and a color theme influenced by the colors on one of his favorite books, The Alchemist.
The Line Miner goggle was created with the purpose of providing the ultimate in peripheral vision, with a cylindrical-style design. We were able to pull the goggle in closer to your face than ever before, allowing for incredible downward and side-to-side periphery. With a large-sized ﬁt, Line Miner is optimized for a wide variety of faces and is engineered to ﬁt perfectly with most helmets.
Détails du produit
- Prizm™ Lens Technology
- Fit: Large
- Microbag included for storage and lens cleaning
- Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
- Wide 5mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
- Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
- Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
- All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optically correct Dual Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 standards