Bottes 1460 Mono Patent LamperDR.M-BTN-26728100-WMN-SP21
Monochrome boots are a DM's classic, and this pair cranks the volume up to the max. Made from standout Patent Lamper leather, the boots come in full-color mono, right down to the heel loop and welt stitch. They're welted on a tonal air-cushioned sole. And built to last.
Détails du produit
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- Patent Lamper is a fine-grained leather, coated to give a high shine, glossy finish. Clean with a damp cloth and restore its shine with Dr. Martens Patent Cleaner
- Our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Goodyear Welted
- A leather with a classic patent effect.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth only, do not use leather cleaner on Patent Lamper this may dull or damage the finish.