Manteau Perrito Reversible (Bébés)TNF-JAC-NF0A5GCZ-FA21
This product is sold out. Enter your email, and we'll notify you when it’s back in stock.
Keep the tiniest explorer in the family warm on the trail in our Reversible Perrito Jacket. It's fully reversible, so you can turn it inside out for a different look and it works just as well both ways. It's insulated with Heatseeker™ Eco insulation, which keeps your little one snug and features fold over the mittens on the cuffs to keep tiny hands warm. This versatile jacket is made from recycled materials, meaning it's also a choice that's kinder to the environment.
Détails du produit
- Fabric - Outer : 50D 76g/M² 100% Recycled Polyester With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Reverse : 50D 73g/M² 100% Recycled Polyester Withnon-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation : 200g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester In Body,150g In Sleeves And 100g In Hood
- Fully reversible
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Three-piece, insulated, fixed hood
- Exposed, VISLON® centre frontzip with chin zip guard
- Fold-over mitts at cuffs
- Elastic binding on hood, pockets and cuffs
- Encased elastic at sides of hem
- Logos on left chestand back-right shoulder of outer and left chest of reverse