Polygiene Viraloff Covid-19 Face Mask686-FAC-KCRACC11-CD19-C/O
MORE QUANTITIES COMING
This product is sold out. Enter your email, and we'll notify you when it’s back in stock.
Designed in accordance to CDC recommendations for cloth face coverings, this 3-Layer face mask is meant to be wearable for extended periods of time with superior comfort and performance.
- Construction: 3-Layer construction for improved filtration while retaining breathability. Cloth textile face mask allows easy breathing while superior fit minimizes airflow from passing through air-leaks commonly found on the sides of masks.
- Outer Shell: Stretch Polyester Spandex finished with ViralOff by Polygiene® for reduced microbe presence and reduced water retention.
- Middle Filtration Layer: Polyamide Nylon for added filtration.
- Inner Lining: Breathable Merino Wool/Polyester blend fabric, with natural Anti-Microbial properties, finished with ViralOff for reduced microbe presence.
- Fit: This fitted ergonomic mask is meant to be comfortable for extended periods of use. The contoured fit minimizes movement during use and the adjustable metal nose strip and nose dart help snuggly fit most faces without smashing the wearer's nose. Two independent adjustable flat elastic straps with soft PU cord locks help create long-term and active comfort and a consistent seal while limiting air-leaks. The straps remove strain on the ears and allow the user to wear the mask around the neck or shoulder when not in use. Soft PU cord locks fit comfortably under hats and helmets.
- ViralOff by Polygiene®: A special antimicrobial treatment applied to the inner and outer layers of each mask to protect the product from contamination. ViralOff is not intended to prevent disease. It is used for protection of the treated product.
- ViralOff works by using silver ions to attract and deactivate microbes that land on the surface of a textile. It passes ISO18184:2019 testing. Antimicrobial is defined as inhibiting the growth of microorganisms. ViralOff remains effective through at least 30 washes. Unless the mask is noticeably soiled there is a reduced need to wash the mask after each use.