Micro-adjustable fit, fleece-lined warmth, and a lightweight feel with the latest impact-absorbing safety technology.
The Anon Oslo WaveCel Helmet pairs 3D cellular protection with an in-mold construction featuring a lightweight shell with an EPS and WaveCel liner designed in a sleek, low-profile style. WaveCel technology distributes impact energy to help reduce direct and rotational impact forces to the head. A 360° BOA® Fit System provides quick, on-the-fly fit adjustment with the turn of a dial, and the Fidlock® magnetic helmet strap buckle allows for easy one-hand operation, even with gloves. 10 integrated vents keep air circulating for fog-free goggles and all-day comfort. The plush fleece liner and ear pads provide warmth and moisture-wicking for maximum comfort.
- WaveCel helmets are designed to fit closer to the head, providing a snug, comfortable fit. Please refer to our sizing chart for accurate measurements. If you are in-between sizes, you may want to size up.
- WaveCel® behaves like a network of hundreds of interconnected shock absorbers connecting your head and the outer shell of the helmet. WaveCel® helps distribute the impact energy through its network of cells, reduces impact forces like the crumple zone of a car, and then helps divert rotational forces by flexing and gliding.
- In-mold shell construction fuses a lightweight polycarbonate shell with an EPS liner for a low-profile fit
- Passive ventilation channels, highlighting WaveCel material through 10 vents, help draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back
- In-Shell 360° BOA® Fit System integrates a fit dial directly into the helmet and provides for micro adjustments in a complete halo around the wearer's head
- Fidlock® snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand even when wearing gloves
- Compatible with audio accessories