BC Link 2.0 Two-Way RadioBCA-ACC-BC-LINK-II-C/O
This product is sold out. Enter your email, and we'll notify you when it’s back in stock.
The BC Link™ Two-Way Radio 2.0 is our next generation radio with 2 Watts of power for increased usable range. Smart Mic grill is impervious to packing with snow. On/off/channel selection dial switch is protected from inadvertent channel changing. Comes with long-lasting built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, durable cord/base unit, and new battery percentage power display. Integrates into all Float avalanche airbag and Stash backpacks.
Find separated friends, communicate plans, stick your line and share observations in real-time with the BC Link group communication system. The Smart Mic user interface is located at your fingertips: to change settings, no need to dig the radio from your pack. Battery lasts for several days without recharging, even in cold temps. The Link 2.0 improves on our current system, with more power, more durability, and more weather resistance.
- Includes option for pre-set channel selections. Glove-friendly controls, optimized for easy handling. Smart Mic Unit provides push-to-talk button, on/off switch, volume control, battery indicator, loudspeaker, channel selection, and an earphone jack.
- 12 oz. / 340 g
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery Optional channel preset selections Compatible with all standard FRS/GMRS radios Waterproof to IP56 standards 110-Volt charger adapter connects to mini USB port on base unit
- FREQUENCY: 22 FRS GMRS channels + 121 sub-channels ensures minimal interference
- POWER: 2 Watt (FRS) conforming to new FCC rules 0.5 Watt (FRS)
- USEABLE RANGE: Approx 6 mi / 9.5 km line of sight
- MAXIMUM RANGE: Approx 40 mi / 64 km line of sight
- BATTERY: Integrated 2300mAh lithium ion battery (Built-in – Non removeable)
- Battery life: up to 40 hours in standby mode