The BIRKENSTOCK Arizona is a genuine classic that has been delighting both men and women for decades. This simple sandal with two straps stands for timeless design and has long held cult status thanks to its comfort factor. The upper is made from the skin-friendly, hard-wearing synthetic material Birko-Flor®.
At the heart of every Birkenstock design is the legendary footbed. The details are all in the design; each element of the footbed serves a purpose to encourage proper foot wellbeing and health. The result is signature style coupled with all day comfort.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: Birko-Flor®
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle
- Made in Germany
- Upper: Birko-Flor Birko-Flor is made of easy-to-care-for and hygienic PVC, which has been lined on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin, and it's comfortable while also being very durable.
- Insole: Real Leather The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Footbed material: Cork Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: EVA EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.