[ak] Baker Down Insulated JacketBUR-JAC-220651-WT21
Lightweight, plenty of tech, and packable warmth for backcountry missions and mountain-top rendezvous.
Packable warmth is essential equipment for backcountry missions, and the men's Burton [ak] Baker Down Jacket delivers. Responsibly sourced high-loft down serves up the warmth, and lightweight ripstop fabric keeps the jacket light yet durable and packable into its own pocket for easy stowing. Details like pit zip vents and a durable water-repellent finish add everyday utility.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- Pertex® shell and lining is functional and lightweight, maximizing strength without adding bulk
- 90/10 RSD down 800 fill provides lightweight high-loft warmth; [ak] DWR coating
- Quilt pattern designed to maximize down loft for increased warmth
- Pit Zip vents; Stretch binding at cuffs
- Pocket utility loop; Packable into a pocket
- Zippered chest pocket and hand-warmer pockets
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing