[ak] Baker Power Wool™ Base LayerBUR-BLAY-220571-WT22
This product is sold out. Enter your email, and we'll notify you when it’s back in stock.
Layer like a pro. Polartec® Power Wool™ sets the bar for base-layer breathability and sweat-wicking comfort.
Dry off quick and drop in quicker. The men's Burton [ak] Baker Power Wool Base Layer Pants deliver with breathable, quick-drying, anti-stink fabric, so you can barrel through the backcountry without looking back. Softlock seams with four-way stretch make these a solid layer for the flexibility you'll need on an intense day of riding. Stash your trinkets in the pockets and keep riding.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- Polartec® Power Wool™ is a lightweight and durable blend of polyester and Merino wool that creates a durable, anti-odor garment with fast-drying performance
- Soft Merino wool base
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Highly-durable synthetic exterior
- Chafe-free softlock seams for added comfort
- Patch-on pocket
- Lifetime Warranty