From park and pipe to powder-day stash hunting, warm hands go a long way to keep you comfortable and doing your thing on the mountain.
The men's Burton Hi-Five Mittens serve up insulated warmth and storm protection for your digits. The leather palm adds durability and the dexterity to manage buckles and gear with ease. A touchscreen-compatible thumb means for easy connectivity, and the removable fleece liner gives you options when spring arrives and makes for easy drying between powder days.
- DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Fabric
- Taffeta Lining
- Removable Sherpa Fleece Liner Mitten
- GNAR GUARD LEATHER PALM Buttery soft and seriously supple, our Gnar Guard genuine leather combines maximum comfort with durable weatherproof/breathability. Mid-grab or full-crank, your hands will be pumped on the improved grip, feel, and flexibility
- Hi-Pile Sherpa Fleece Removable Liner
- Liner to Shell Integration
- Extended Gauntlet Cuff
- Removable Wrist Leash
- ERGONOMIC PRE-CURVED FIT The superior dexterity of this articulated fit means your hands will always be warm and nimble no matter what kind of action you get into. Featured on every single glove and mitt we make.
BurtonProspect Under Mitts
BurtonWork Horse Leather Mitts