7'0'' Tour Regulator 2.0 Surfboard BagDAK-SAC-10000371-C/O18
This product is sold out. Enter your email, and we'll notify you when it’s back in stock.
Leave no board behind with the Dakine Tour Regulator surfboard travel bag. This workhorse bag was originally built for Dakine team riders traveling on the World Surf League and is built to haul up to eight boards in padded streamlined style. Constructed of lightweight yet durable 3/8-inch closed cell foam on the top and bottom with the added protection of 3/4-inch foam along the sidewalls. Load 'em up and strap them in with the internal/external compression strap to minimize friction, and then hope for the best at airport check in.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fits up to four boards
- Durable 600D polyester fabric outer with 420D ripstop accents
- Heavy duty, molded, wrap around zipper
- Internal and external compression straps
- High quality wheels set in a structural hull
- Two Internal padded dividers
- Internal fin and wax pockets
- 11" [ 28cm ] Wall height carries up to four thruster boards without fins, or up to three when traveling with longboards
- 3/8" Closed cell foam