Mission Pro 18L Backpack
A PACK WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR LIFT LAPS AND SHORT MISSIONS BEYOND THE GATES.
Sized for resort laps, the Mission Pro 18L stows your shovel and probe for powder days at the hill. There's room for skins and spare gloves, plus a fleece-lined pocket for goggles or sunglasses. It's hydration compatible with an insulated sleeve in the shoulder strap, and you can strap on your board or skis for boot pack missions beyond the boundary.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Vertical snowboard carry
- Diagonal ski carry
- DK Impact Spine Protector compatible (sold separately)
- Fleece lined goggle pocket
- Snow tool/shovel pocket
- Padded hipbelt
- Insulated hydro sleeve
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
- 420D Nylon Ripstop
- 1098 cubic inches [ 18 Liters ]
- 20 x 12 x 5.5" [ 51 x 30 x 14cm ]
- 1.6 lbs. [ .7kg ]
- If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.