Rover Gore-Tex Mitts (Youth 7-14)DAK-MIT-01400555-WT22
This product is sold out. Enter your email, and we'll notify you when it’s back in stock.
The Rover Mitt is perfect for the kid who's stoked to push their ski or snowboard game beyond the "Green Circle" level. The GORE-TEX insert with Gore Warm technology teams up with a water repellent leather palm and DWR treated shell, to keep kids' hands warm and dry, so they can stay out on the slopes longer. The gauntlet length design with elastic stretch to fit cuff and one hand cinch closure gives them maximum coverage and protection, and the legit look of a big mountain rider.
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Warm technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: PrimaLoft® Gold (55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester)[ Glove 50 / 230g ] [ Mitt 50 / 280g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 4-way stretch soft shell 33% recycled polyester, 21% polyester, 30% nylon, 14% goat leather, 2% elastane with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 360g Wool blend (64% wool, 20% polyester, 16% nylon)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet FEATURES