Metric S Black/Red ShoesDC-SHO-ADYS100634-FA22
This product is sold out. Enter your email, and we'll notify you when it’s back in stock.
The Metric S is the new standard in skate performance from DC. Designed with input from the pro team and implementing some truly game-changing tech, it’s the next step in our long history of designing performance-focused skate shoes. The Metric’s cupsole uses some of our most advanced skate tech ever. The brand new IMPACT-FOAM™ midsole combines with an EVA strobel board and IMPACT-ALG™ insoles to provide unmatched impact protection and comfort without diminishing board feel. We also used our new 20% recycled RE/GRIP™ RUBBER for a lighter outsole that’s just as durable as normal rubber. The upper is designed with pure skate performance in mind with breathable, high-abrasion mesh panels that stand up to griptape while still allowing airflow to the feet. And to make it last even longer, the Metric is constructed with SUPER STITCH threads and hot melt TPU overlays. Every last detail of this shoe was designed for and by skateboarders… So when we say that the Metric S is “1000X More Skateable,” we mean it.
- Upper: Our SUPER SUEDE™ is designed for skateboarding. Lasts 50% longer than traditional suede.
- HIGH-ABRASION MESH PANELS provides durable breathability in key areas
- Ultra-breathable AEROTECH mesh on tongue allows 90% of heat to escape
- Reinforced SUPER STITCH™ is a stronger thread that resists wear and stands up to griptape
- Hot melt underlays create a durable yet flexible upper
- Misdole: Our new IMPACT-FOAM™ technology is lightweight and high-rebound for extreme cushioning without sacrificing board feel
- EVA strobel adds extra impact protection and stability to the cupsole
- Outsole: Our new 20% recycled RE/GRIP™ RUBBER compound is just as durable as traditional rubber
- Parametric outsole tread pattern designed for maximum grip
- Insole: IMPACT-ALG™ insoles for eco-conscious impact protection
- Lining: Recycled NatureTex® mesh lining provides sustainable breathability