2876 BEX BootsDR.M-BTN-26205001-WMN-FA20
To celebrate 60 years of Dr. Martens, we’ve taken an Original and rebuilt it on a Goodyear welted, stacked Bex sole. An amped-up Chelsea boot, the 2976 Bex fuses timeless style and versatility. Easy-on/easy-off, the boots come with yellow stitching and a black and yellow heel loop.
- The 2976 is the rugged Docs take on the classic Chelsea boot. Manufactured since the 70s
- Hardwearing and famously tough, our Smooth leather can be polished to shine or scuffed-up. It’s up to you. Clean with a damp cloth and care with Dr. Martens Shoe Polish
- Our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Upper: 70% Leather 30% Elastic - Inner: 60% Leather / 40% Textile - Sole: 100% PVC
- Durable and famously stiff to start, our Smooth Leather can be polished to a dapper shine or artfully scuffed-up depending on your preference.
- Clean away dirt using a damp cloth and allow to dry, then apply Dr.Martens Wonder Balsam, Neutral or coloured wax polish as appropriate, using a Dr.Martens shoe brush, (Neutral can be applied to all colours). Allow to dry, then buff vigorously to desired shine using a second clean Dr.Martens shoe brush. (We advise to use 2 brushes per colour, one to add the polish and the second, clean dry brush, to buff up the leather for the best results).
*** This specific shoe model is a UNISEX model. ***
Some selectable size values will be entered as MEN SIZE/WOMEN EQUIVALENT SIZE (06.5/W08).
For example the size value 06.5/W08 represents a US men size 6.5 that is equal to a US women size 8.