2976 Smooth BootsDR.M-BTN-R22227001-WMN-C/O
While the first Dr. Martens 2976 Chelsea boot was produced in the early '70s, the original style has Victorian origins. Farmers loved the sure fit and easy-on, easy-off elastic ankle gusset — kickass style was just an unexpected side effect. These days, the 2976 Chelsea boot is a slick, uncompromisingly fashion-forward look for both sexes.
- Pull-on style, with elastic gussets
- Part of our 'Lost Archives' collection, this boot is made with the classic Dr. Martens Smooth leather, a lightly textured, highly durable leather with a soft sheen
- Serves up all the signature Doc's DNA, like our iconic stitching, grooved sides and scripted heel-loops
- Built on top of our rebelliously comfortable air-cushioned sole
- Material Airwairs original signature leather: a firm, finished leather with a smooth, semi bright appearance.
- Care Instructions [Smooth] = Clean Away dirt using a damp cloth, allow to dry apply correct coloured wax based shoe polish to restore shine as desired.
*** This specific shoe model is a UNISEX model. ***
Some selectable size values will be entered as MEN SIZE/WOMEN EQUIVALENT SIZE (06.5/W08).
For example the size value 06.5/W08 represents a US men size 6.5 that is equal to a US women size 8.