Close your eyes. Think “jeans.” Now open. They were 501s®, right? With a classic straight leg and iconic styling, they’re literally the blueprint for every pair of jeans in existence—burned into the world’s collective cortex ever since Levi Strauss (the man himself!) invented them in 1873. To this day they’ve never gone out of style. And they never will.
- The original blue jeans
- Our signature straight fit with all-American style
- A perfect blank canvas for customization and self-expression
- We love to style with our Trucker Jacket
- Regular through the seat and thigh
- Sits at your waist
- Straight leg
- Front rise: 12.25"
- Knee: 18.625"
- Leg opening: 17"
- Measurements based on size 32
- 100% cotton
- Button fly
- 5-pocket styling