The Safari Watch
The Safari’s clean lines are designed for getting dirty. Inspired by vintage off trail vehicles, this timepiece brings classically rugged into the modern age.
- Classic, weighty 43 mm design with modern elements equipped for an urban jungle or the jungle itself
- 3-hand movement with seconds hand, seconds track, applied hour indices and knurled crown with enamel
- Two-part case with flat top bezel and oversized crown with knurled edge and domed enamel insert
- 100 meter/10 ATM water resistance and a 20-22 mm tapered, 3-link Stainless Steel band
- MOVEMENT: Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand movement and crown placement at 3 o’clock
- DIAL: The dial features bold printed hour indices and seconds track on the concave ring, and custom molded hands.
- CASE: 43mm, 100 meter/10 ATM custom stainless steel case with hardened mineral crystal. Fixed Stainless steel bezel, screw bar lugs, stainless steel triple gasket stainless steel crown with knurled texture and enamel fill, and stainless steel screw down caseback.
- BAND: 22-20mm tapered custom solid stainless steel free-swing 3 link bracelet and solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.