Fall Line M GoggleOAK-GOG-OO7103-43-WT23
This product is sold out. Enter your email, and we'll notify you when it’s back in stock.
In skiing and snowboarding, taking the Fall Line refers to the line down a mountain that is most directly downhill. Inspired by Line Miner and fusing the large ﬁeld of view from a rimless goggle, Fall Line L is the latest addition to Oakley’s “LINE SERIES” of cylindrical style snow goggles. With a large-sized ﬁt, Fall Line L is optimized for a wide variety of faces and is engineered to ﬁt perfectly with most helmets. Designed with Oakley’s Ridgelock Technology, changing lenses is quick and easy while still allowing for a complete lens seal to prevent harsh conditions from penetrating into your goggle.
- Microbag included for storage and lens cleaning
- Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
- Wide 5mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
- Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
- Rimless frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
- Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC
- Optically correct Dual Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
- Meets impact requirements based upon ANSI Z87.1, EN 174, and ISO 18527-1