Line Miner X Jamie Anderson GoggleOAK-GOG-707055-WT20
Developed in partnership with 2x Olympic Gold Medalist Jamie Anderson, her graphic theme 'Color of Life' was inspired by the art on her snowboard, and you can also find her initials hidden into the strap graphic.
The Line Miner goggle was created with the purpose of providing the ultimate in peripheral vision, with a cylindrical-style design. We were able to pull the goggle in closer to your face than ever before, allowing for incredible downward and side-to-side periphery. With a large-sized ﬁt, Line Miner is optimized for a wide variety of faces and is engineered to ﬁt perfectly with most helmets.
- Fit: Large
- Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
- Wide 50mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
- Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
- Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optically correct Dual Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating