Arguably the most iconic skateboard graphic of all time, "The Ripper" was illustrated in 1983 by legendary Powell-Peralta artist V.C. Johnson. Originally the graphic was used as a "Bones Sold Here" dealer window sticker. Next, the artwork found it's way onto t-shirts and eventually decks. The Ripper graphic has stood the test of time and has been a staple of the Powell-Peralta line for over 30 years.
- Standard adult fit
- Screen Printed logo t-shirt
- Large back graphic and small left chest graphic
- Screen printed inside label
- Artwork by: Vernon Courtlandt Johnson
- 5.5oz 100% Soft spun cotton jersey