THE SMELL OF VICTORY
Burnouts are done for three reasons: celebration, panic, or revenge. You’ll definitely celebrate on our Burnout, it makes every run feels like a victory lap thanks to the Twin Hybrid Camber. Much like posi-trac keeps both wheels smokin’ for a more powerful burnout, our Twin Hybrid Camber helps you hold an edge and power through turns on this centered twin. The stability provided by the urethane Slimewalls® will keep the panic at bay on icy run-ins but, like a cougar in the passenger seat, the Burnout will definitely surprise you with its speed and ferocity thanks to the Performance Core and Sintered 4000 Base. The elusive revenge burnout may never be achieved behind the wheel because the opportunity to dump prom photos in the street at your cheating girlfriend’s house and proceeding to lay rubber upon them rarely presents itself, but strapped in to this intimidator you’ll have no trouble throwing a wall of snow at the muscular Austrian ski racer, or small out-of-control child, who just cut you off. A team favorite, the Burnout will perform in all conditions, but this twin is designed for freestyle domination on any terrain.
- RIDING STYLE: Park
- BOARD SHAPE: Twin
- PROFILE: Twin Hybrid Camber
- RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may RIDE on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Triaxial on top, biaxial on base, balanced torsion and stiffness for better response with speed.
CARBON ARRAY™ LAMINATES
- This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels of technology, 3 & 5.
CLEAVE EDGE™ STEEL
- Nearly 50% more steel, delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.
STANDARD TOP SHEET
- Durable topsheet with graphics only RIDE can bring you.