Polar Denali II Hooded Full Zip JacketTNF-PLR-3RW8-TECH-FA19
The evolution of a legend. We've redesigned the iconic Denali hoodie and crafted it of recycled fleece for unmatched warmth, comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana during their first free ascent of the Salathé Wall.
- Solid: 359 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece With Non-Fluorinated Durable Water-Repellent (NF DWR) Finish
- LE4: 346 G/M² 87% Recycled Polyester, 13% Polyester Fleece With NF DWR Finish
- MA9: 346 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece With NF DWR Finish
- Overlay: 70D 118 G/M² 100% Nylon With NF DWR Finish
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Three-piece, attached, adjustable hood