Leading safety features, a durable hardshell design, and one-hand fit adjustability for distraction-free comfort.
Anon's Windham WaveCel Helmet pairs everyday hardshell durability with the advanced impact protection of WaveCel technology. WaveCel is a collapsible cellular structure that lines the inside of the helmet. It's designed to flex, crumple, and glide to reduce rotational and direct impact forces. A 360° BOA® Fit System offers a quick, micro-adjustable fit with the turn of a dial, and the Fidlock® magnetic helmet strap buckle allows for easy one-hand operation, even with gloves.
- WaveCel helmets are designed to fit closer to the head, providing a snug, comfortable fit. Please refer to our sizing chart for accurate measurements. If you are in-between sizes, you may want to size up.
- WaveCel® behaves like a network of hundreds of interconnected shock absorbers connecting your head and the outer shell of the helmet. WaveCel® helps distribute the impact energy through its network of cells, reduces impact forces like the crumple zone of a car, and then helps divert rotational forces by flexing and gliding.
- Endura® shell construction features an injection-molded ABS exterior for long-lasting durability and ding-resistant strength.
- In-Shell 360° BOA® Fit System integrates a fit dial directly into the helmet and provides for micro adjustments in a complete halo around the wearer's head
- Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back.
- Boa® Fit System
- WaveCel Technology
- Fidlock® Magnetic Buckle