Dozer 2T ShovelBCA-ACC-DOZE-2T-SHO-GRY-C/O
This product is sold out. Enter your email, and we'll notify you when it’s back in stock.
The BCA Dozer 2T is our mid-sized avalanche shovel for pros and advanced recreationists. It features a larger blade and a longer extended length than the Dozer 1T.
All of BCA's new Dozer shovels feature ovo-concave shafts and low-profile, "stompable" blades. The front third of the shovel blade offers a smooth surface for clean snowpit walls during snow stability tests. With BCA's flat "stomp edge" on the blade, you can penetrate just about anything by adding body weight. Auto-engaging spring pins at the blade/shaft connection make for faster, hands-free assembly/deployment. BCA shovels lie flat in your pack with no protruding ferrule or "neck," leaving more room for other backcountry gear. All BCA extendable shovels are designed to meet the UIAA standard for avalanche rescue shovels.
- Extendable T-grip
- WEIGHT 1.5 lb / 680 g
- Heat-treated, 6061 aluminum
- BLADE DIMENSIONS 9.75" x 11.5" / 25 cm x 29 cm
- HANDLE & SHAFT COMPRESSED LENGTH 15.25" / 38.7 cm
- HANDLE & SHAFT EXTENDED LENGTH 23.25" / 59 cm
- ASSEMBLED SHOVEL COMPRESSED LENGTH 23.25" / 59 cm
- ASSEMBLED SHOVEL EXTENDED LENGTH 31.25" / 79 cm
- BLADE SHAFT MATERIAL 6061 T6 aluminum