Layer like a pro. Power Wool™ sets the bar for base layer breathability and sweat wicking comfort.
Layer up and drop in for a backcountry descent. The women's Burton [ak] Baker Power Wool™ Base Layer Pants keep things super light but pack in the warmth of a heavyweight layer, and they dry quickly so you can take another lap. They'll also wick away the sweat you'll inevitably work up while you get after it. Just make sure you stash your things in the patched-on pocket before you go.
- Next-to-skin fit hugs the body with minimal extra fabric
- Polartec® Power Wool™ is a lightweight, durable blend of polyester and Merino wool that provides all the benefits of wool with added durability, wicking and our best warmth to weight ratio
- Women's-specific contoured waistband
- Soft Merino wool base
- Highly-durable synthetic exterior
- Chafe-free softlock seams for added comfort
- Patch-on pocket
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime Warranty