Double your comfort – a sock this good for versatile all-winter function might as well come in a two-pack.
Fusing ride-longer function with a serious party-on program, the women's Burton Performance Lightweight Sock doubles up on compression technology and moisture-wicking comfort. Compression engineering applies pressure in critical zones, quickening recovery time as well as enhancing circulation for greater warmth and comfort, resulting in longer days of getting the goods with fewer rest stops in the lodge. Think of them as energy drinks for your feet, without the crash and burn.
- Merino wool blend for wicking, breathability and comfort; Two pairs per pack
- Quick-drying and odor-resistant polypropylene reinforced footbed
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick venting toe panel improves airflow; Chafe-free toe seam
- Allover elastic support
- Sock lock reinforcements help to keep your heel from slipping
- Ergonomic, articulated left and right MotionFit
- Low-profile welted cuff; Over-the-calf height
- Made in Italy