Our iconic 1460 boot has been reimagined in Pisa – a super-soft leather with a waxy finish. Punched with antique gold eyelets, the 1460 Pascal has a worn-in appearance with our iconic yellow welt stitch and a smoke-colored stacked Bex sole for extra height and attitude.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- Pisa is a medium-weight milled nappa leather with a soft tumbled handle and richly pigmented waxy finish
- Footbed - Slimmer and a more tapered shape
- Platform height: 1 in; Heel height: 1 3/8 in
- Goodyear Welted - the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, providing more comfort and durability for years to come.