Close your eyes. Think “jeans.” Now open. They were 501s®, right? They’re literally the blueprint for every pair of jeans in existence—burned into the world’s collective cortex ever since Levi Strauss (the man himself!) invented them in 1873. To this day they they’ve never gone out of style. And they never will.
- The original blue jean since 1873
- Features the iconic straight fit and signature button fly
- Cropped for a modern style
- Fitted through your hip and thigh
- Straight leg
- High rise
- Inseam: 26"
- 97% cotton, 2% polyester, 1% elastane (Lycra®)
- Button fly
- 5-pocket styling