Ibex Crampons are 4WD for your splitboard. Lightweight aluminum construction for max strength and minimum weight. Installation and removal is effortless and can be done on the fly without unstrapping, by sliding the crampon sideways into and out of touring bracket claw mounts. Teeth are fully engaged when used with or without the dual position climbing wire for maximum security on dicey terrain. The dual-width design features one crampon that is slightly wider than the other, allowing the crampons to nest together for easy handling and reduced packing space
Détails du produit
- Easy Installation and Removal: Slide in and remove while skinning, without removing your bindings.
- Made for the Steeps: Climbing wire pushes crampon teeth fully into the snow for secure ascents on steep terrain and in firm conditions.
- Nesting Design: The dual-width design features one crampon that is slightly wider than the other, allowing the crampons to nest together for easy handling and reduced packing space.
- Lightweight: Aluminum construction with cutouts.
- Storage: Includes storage bag to protect other gear in your pack.
- Compatible with Arc, Surge, AfterBurner, Magneto, Burton Hitchhiker Bindings, & Nitro Vertical Bindings. Heel Locker and Riser Kit compatible.